Monday 19 May 2008

"SOLD" To The Man Made Out Of Trails

LOCATION........I went for a reshoot last Thursday as mention a couple of posts ago.. I shot at the same venue as my test shoot (Merryfield Park in Sopley), but not the same buildings (couldn't get permission, we didn't ask last time). So I hunted around, and found two different buildings, and the video's below show the location I have chosen for now!!! I need to have a tutorial really to discuss, but I'm happy with these shots. The room's in the new location were alot larger allowing me to film a wider shot for the character to be framed in... So what's going to happen in these shots? I hear you cry!!

SHOT 1: Trails will birth from the floor in the foreground, and as the camera pan's up the character will start to be revealed by another set of trails building his structure (from the feet), as he walking away from the camera, toward the room. As the shot progresses and he will start to be formed and the trails from the ground will continue to birth following him almost like his path..

SHOT 2: This shot is a continuation of the previous. The character will start to enter the room, and as he does he falls (for know real reason, but it'll be dramatic, I did the MoCap after all), and the trails (kind of) disperse and flurry into the room as the camera continues to pan..


Oh, before go.. I've got a preliminary soundtrack with the edit, but won't unleash that on you until I've done a bit of colour grading.. :)

No comments: